Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My favorite animal!


The election is very easy for me, because always I have loved and admire the horse. I can remember when I was a little child and I mounted a horse, my first impression was only scared, but then I really enjoy it, and I didn´t want to down!!.

This noble animal is an ungulate mammal, which has been with the man since the beginning of the humanity.

Is a creature with a lot of force but at the same time with an elegant figure. There are a lot of race and each one exhibit a diverse array of coat colors, distinctive markings and different attributes, for example the muscles.

The horse not only have been used in the assistance of man, like transport , recreation or the accompaniment of the police´s work; also, especially in the Chilean field is a fundamental component, the horse really support the farmer´s work.

But at the present this beautiful animal, is used for nicer purposes, like The Hippotherapy, an alternative discipline bases in the utilization of multidimensional movement of horses, for the treatment of different physical or mental diseases; the positive results are supported by numerous and reliable scientific studies. I believe that would be a good decision give it the real importance, invert more resources and improve this discipline, always thinking in the patient´s welfare.

For this reason and more I chose the horse and like is not only an animal to admire, we never had to forget the respect about them, reproving any abuse or action that attempt its welfare.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani!!

    I agree with you, the horses and the animals in general have a right to be respected as people and not deserve to be treated as inferior

    take care!
    bye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite animal!


    The election is very easy for me, because WO always I have loved and admire WW the horse. I can remember when I was a little child and I mounted a horse, my first impression was only scared, but then I really TENSE enjoy it, and I didn´t want to WW down!!.

    This noble animal is an ungulate mammal, which has been with the man since the beginning of the humanity.

    ^ Is a creature with a lot of force but at the same time with an elegant figure. There are a lot of WW race and each one SVA exhibit a diverse array of coat colors, distinctive markings and different attributes, for example the muscles.

    The horse not only SVA have been used in the assistance of man, like transport , recreation or the accompaniment of the police´s work; also, especially in the Chilean field is a fundamental component, the horse really SVA support the farmer´s work.

    But at the present this beautiful animal, is used for nicer purposes, like The Hippotherapy, an alternative discipline bases in the utilization of multidimensional movement of horses, for the treatment of different physical or mental diseases; the positive results are supported by numerous and reliable scientific studies. I believe that^ would be a good decision SVA give it the real importance, invert more resources and improve this discipline, always thinking in the patient´s welfare.

    For this reason and more I chose the horse and like is not only an animal to admire, we never had to forget the respect about them, reproving any abuse or action that attempt its welfare.

    Dani,
    well done!! horses are amazing animals...
    check the revisions ok?
    miss

    ReplyDelete